- Our services usually last about an hour
- Our sermons are grounded in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and strive to challenge us to answer our unique call to serve God in the world.
- The Episcopal Church welcomes all baptized Christians, regardless of denominational background, to receive Holy Communion.
- We believe that families should worship together. All ages are welcome during our services. Kids don't need a simplified service. You'll be amazed how much they'll learn about our faith and traditions. We do have nursery for all Sunday services (we know you tired parents need a break to ground yourselves!).
- Dress how you like. Many of our members don their Sunday best (ties & dresses) but bluejeans are just as welcome.
- Our Music at Grace Church is traditional. We have one of the finest pipe organs in the state and a fantastic organist.
- If you'd like a member of Grace Church to meet you on the morning of your visit please send us an email email@example.com
What to expect when you visit Grace Episcopal Church